Mississippi Insurance CE
Renew your Mississippi Insurance Producer License Online
Save 15% with discount code “15%OFF”
According to the Mississippi Insurance Department, Agent Licensing Unit, Life & Health Insurance producers must complete 12 hours of state-approved continuing education by December 31st and Property & Casualty agents and Adjusters by May 31st every year.
Course work must be in the line or lines for which license is held.
- Life, Health, and Accident: 12 hours annually
- Property and Casualty: 12 hours annually
- Combined Life & Health and Property & Casualty licensees must complete both requirements
Our Insurance Continuing Education Success Packages are 100% online and approved by the state to fulfill the 12 or 24 hour CE requirement to renew your license.
Mississippi Insurance Continuing Education
Our continuing education for insurance licensing in Mississippi are designed for insurance brokers and agents who need to complete their CE credits for the year. Our courses are 100% online, state-approved and can be completed on your own time.
In the state of Mississippi, licensed insurance agents and brokers are required to take a CE course in the insurance line you specialize in. Our online insurance CE courses give you everything you need to fulfill your state requirements to maintain your license.
Our online classroom is designed to help you easily maintain your Mississippi insurance license without the hassle of going to a physical classroom all the way across town to complete it. Take the training at your own pace and painlessly get your credit hours completed.
Our Mississippi insurance courses are easy, to-the-point and best of all, can be completed online without leaving your home. Enroll Now and get a head start on your CE course credits now.
- Inactive agents
- Newly licensed agents are exempt for the reporting period in which the license is issued.
- Agents who hold only a limited-lines license that did not require a written exam.
- Agents holding the limited licenses of industrial fire, small loan or full coverage auto
- Property and Casualty agents are exempt in the 1st and 2nd year.
- Life, Health, Accident agents who hold CLU, CHFC, CFP or LUTC designations
This package is approved by the Mississippi Department of Insurance in association with 360training.com, Inc. Provider #10001067